The Service is provided by MCMatrimonyNA.com and you understand and agree to the following:
- if you choose to register, you must submit a valid e-mail address and select a password and user name during the registration process;
- You are responsible for maintaining the confidentiality of your member name and password, and all uses of your account — whether or not you’ve authorized such use;
- You agree to notify MCMatrimonyNA.com immediately of any unauthorized use of your account and
- You are at least 18 years of age.
- Fees once paid will not be refunded (If you wish to register as a paid member). MCMatrimonyNA.com will not be held liable for any loss or damage for non-compliance. In addition, you understand and agree that the content of all users, including your content, will be collected, aggregated and anonymously integrated into the MCMatrimonyNA.com Service and that MCMatrimonyNA.com will use aggregated data collected from you and other users for statistical and analytical reporting purposes. You understand, and agree that, unless expressly stated, MCMatrimonyNA.com in no way controls, verifies, or endorses any of the information contained on or in the MCMatrimonyNA.com service, including links, events, messages, message boards and members published listings.
- Divorced Candidates who seek new alliance by registering with MCMatrimonyNA.com should submit their non objection certificate issued by Church and Court of Law within 10 days of their registration, failing which their registration will be withheld without any information to the candidate.
- After the receipt of an id & Password by the candidate for their created profile either as a Free Member or a Paid member, to change their Date of Birth they should submit their age proof certificate to do so.
- All profiles, Free or Paid will be activated only after the confirmation of the submitted details by their Parents / Reference person/ Candidate himself through the given telephone numbers.
- Once you register with MCMatrimonyNA.com, from then, you will be getting promotional e-mails which bring the current events and functions held at MCMatrimonyNA.com for your kind information. If you do not like to receive these e-mails information’s kindly unsubscribe by clicking the ‘unsubscribe’ link given in your recieved e-mail
- All details pertaining to a Profile will be totally deleted after a period of 1 year from its expiry.
- All paid registrations are valid for one year/nine months/six months/three months, or till the marriage is fixed, whichever comes first,according to the membership taken. Re-registration of these members has to be done within 30 days from its expiry. Exceeding 30 days, it will be treated as new registration only.
- Candidates data’s will be destroyed at our end after 30 days from its expiry. MCMatrimonyNA.com do not involve directly in the matchmaking process of any candidates. If necessary it will only assist or guide. Matchmaking should be done by the Candidate/Parents for all categorize of registrations.
- All Profiles will be deleted immediately after the confirmation of their marriage through Their Parents / family circle / reference persons etc.
- The authenticity of the details given in the profile i.e. Age, Qualification, Employment, Family details etc. should be verified and confirmed by the Parents and Candidates. MCMatrimonyNA.com will not be responsible for any issue arises in this regards at any point of time.
- Any change in the profile given date of birth or educational qualification will be made only after submitting the required proof by the concern person.
- If an online payment is done on a Sunday or a statutory holiday, the profile will be activated on next working day only.
- You are requested to provide your personal Mobile number while registering your profile. This will be used for the future official verification and communication.
- MCMatrimonyNA.com reserves the right to terminate your membership and/or your right to use the Service without any refund to you of any of your unutilized subscription fee.
You may terminate your membership at any time, for any reason by writing to MCMatrimonyNA.com. In the event you terminate your membership, you will not be entitled to a refund of any unutilized subscription fees, if any, paid by you, except where otherwise stated in writing. MCMatrimonyNA.com may terminate your access to the Site and/or your membership for any reason effective upon sending notice to you at the email address as provided you in your application for membership or such other email address as you may later provided to MCMatrimonyNA.com. If MCMatrimonyNA.com terminates your membership for breach of terms of this Agreement, you will not be entitled to any refund of any unused Subscription fees, if any, paid by you. Term for the paid Membership would be in accordance with the type of membership undertaken.
Multiple profiles of the same person are not allowed on MCMatrimonyNA.com. MCMatrimonyNA.com reserves the right to deactivate all multiple profiles without any refund of subscription fees.
MCMatrimonyNA.com owns and retains all proprietary rights in the MCMatrimonyNA.com Site and the MCMatrimonyNA.com Service. The Site contains the copyrighted material, trademarks, and other proprietary information of MCMatrimonyNA.com, and its licensors. Except for that information which is in the public domain such as member profile or for which permission has been obtained from the user, you cannot copy, modify, publish, transmit, distribute, perform, display, or sell any such proprietary information. Any such act or an attempted act on your part shall constitute a violation of this Agreement and your membership is liable to be terminated forthwith by MCMatrimonyNA.com without refund of any of your unused Subscription fees. We also reserve our right to take legal action (civil and/or criminal) wherever applicable for any violations.
Under no circumstances will MCMatrimonyNA.com be liable in any way for any Content, including, but not limited to, any errors or omissions in any Content, or any loss or damage of any kind incurred because of the use of any Content posted, emailed, transmitted or otherwise made available via the Service. MCMatrimonyNA.com reserves the right to verify the authenticity of Content posted on the Site. In exercising this right, MCMatrimonyNA.com may ask you to provide any documentary or other form of evidence supporting the Content you post on the Site. If you fail to produce such evidence, MCMatrimonyNA.com may, in its sole discretion, terminate your Membership without a refund.
MCMatrimonyNA.com will investigate and take appropriate legal action in its sole discretion against anyone who violates this Agreement, including without limitation, removing the offending communication / Content from the Service and terminating the Membership of such violators without a refund.
Although registration is not required to use the Service, if you decide to register for the Service, you must complete the MCMatrimonyNA.com registration screen. As part of the registration process for the Service, you agree to:
- provide certain limited information about you as prompted to do so by the Service (such information to be current, complete and accurate); and
- maintain and update this information as required to keep it current, complete and accurate. The information requested upon original sign up shall be referred to as registration data (“Registration Data”). MCMatrimonyNA.com reserves the right to delete accounts created by users who appropriate the name, likeness, email address, or other personally identifiable information of another individual. MCMatrimonyNA.com reserves the right to refuse the Service to any user.
Copyrights and Trademarks
The MCMatrimonyNA.com logo and other names, logos, icons and marks identifying MCMatrimonyNA.com products and services are trademarks of MCMatrimonyNA.com and may not be used without the prior written permission of MCMatrimonyNA.com. Except as otherwise expressly set forth in this Agreement, you may not copy, reproduce, distribute, or create derivative works of the Service without MCMatrimonyNA.com’s written authorization. Further, you may not reverse engineer, decompile, alter, modify, disassemble, or otherwise attempt to derive source code from the Service. All rights not expressly granted in this Agreement are reserved to MCMatrimonyNA.com You shall not remove, cover or obscure any trademark, copyright and other proprietary notices or legends included on the Service. You understand and agree that any uploading or posting will be at your sole risk and MCMatrimonyNA.com shall not be responsible to you (or to others) in any way. Further, MCMatrimonyNA.com does not provide any warranty as to your use of any third party content or software that you obtain from the MCMatrimonyNA.com site.
You agree to act responsibly and to treat other users and members with respect. MCMatrimonyNA.com members are also expected to act in a manner appropriate to each MCMatrimonyNA.com in which they participate. You can view the contact details of profiles which matches your criteria. There is a limit to the number of profiles you can contact each day (24 Hours). Being a free member, you can express your interest to a limited number of members. Free membership is valid only for a limited period only. MCMatrimonyNA.com activates only one free profile for every candidate with 30 days validity. MCMatrimonyNA.com reserves the right to provide this feature to its members.
You are fully responsible for any content you post on the MCMatrimonyNA.com service, including, but not limited to, personal profile(s), message boards, listings, events, testimonials, e-mail messages – and the consequences of any such content. You understand and agree that MCMatrimonyNA.com may review from time to time and delete any content that violates this Agreement or which might be offensive, illegal, or harm the safety of or violate the rights of other users and members. MCMNA emphasizes on Total Quality Management- a commitment to quality as a crucial business goal for an entire organization which is vital to develop high-quality services in order to attract new clients as well as to maintain quality over the long term. The combination of vision, managerial talents and perseverance are the key ingredients that steers MCMNA ahead to achieve the mission.
Content that is illegal or prohibited, includes, but is not limited to, material, text, graphics, video or audio that:
- Is unlawful, harassing, libelous, abusive, threatening, harmful, bigoted, racially offensive, obscene or otherwise objectionable
- Encourages conduct that could constitute a criminal offense, gives rise to civil liability or otherwise violate any applicable local, state, national or international law or regulation
- Transmits or posts any unsolicited or unauthorized advertising, “spam,” junk mail, “chain letters,” “pyramid schemes,” etc.
- Transmits or posts any content that infringes upon patents, trademarks, trade secrets, copyrights or other proprietary rights
- Transmits or posts any viruses or material designed to disrupt, limit or destroy any functionality of any computer software or hardware of users, members or the MCMatrimonyNA.com service
- Collects, stores or solicits information about other users or members for commercial or unlawful purposes or engage in commercial activity such as contests, sweepstakes, etc. without MCMatrimonyNA.com prior consent
- Contains personally identifiable information about another member that is published without their express consent
- Advertises any illegal services or the sale of any items prohibited or restricted by applicable law
- Has misleading email addresses or other manipulated identifiers to disguise its origin
- Monitoring of Information
We reserve the right to monitor all messages to ensure that they conform to the above stated content guidelines.
- Links To Third Party Sites
Any links included within MCMatrimonyNA.com that take users out of the MCMatrimonyNA.com site are not under the control of MCMatrimonyNA.com and MCMatrimonyNA.com shall not be responsible for the content of any linked site or any link contained in a linked site. All such sites shall be subject to the policies and procedures of the owner of such site. We encourage you to read those policies and know your rights
- Transactions with Organizations or Individuals
MCMatrimonyNA.com shall not be liable for your interactions with any organizations and/or individuals found on or through the MCMatrimonyNA.com service. This includes, but is not limited to, payment and delivery of goods and services, and any other terms, conditions, warranties or representations associated with such dealings. These dealings are solely between you and such organizations and/or individuals. You agree that MCMatrimonyNA.com is not responsible for any damage or loss incurred as a result of any such dealings. MCMatrimonyNA.com is under no obligation to become involved in disputes between participants on the site, or between participants on the site and any third party. In the event of a dispute, you release MCMatrimonyNA.com, its officers, employees, agents and successors in rights from claims, damages and demands of every kind, known or unknown, suspected or unsuspected, disclosed or undisclosed, arising out of or in any way related to such disputes and MCMatrimonyNA.com do not recommend or approve of any kind of gift /dowry system for the candidates registered with this orginzation. MCMatrimonyNA.com do not accept any commission or brokerage from the candidates for matchmaking. Only the approved and website displayed tariff for registrations are accepted
- Privacy and use of Information
By using the services you acknowledge that
- we cannot ensure the security privacy of information you provide through the Internet and your email messages, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the use of such information by other parties;
- we are not responsible for, and cannot control, the use by others of any information which you provide to them and you should use caution in selecting the personal information you provide to others through the Service; and
- we cannot assume any responsibility for the content of messages sent by other users of the Service, and you release us from any and all liability in connection with the contents of any communications you may receive from other users. We cannot guarantee, and assume no responsibility for verifying, the accuracy of the information provided by other users of the Service regarding particulars of status, age, income of other members. your membership is only for personal use. It is not to be assigned, transferred or licensed to be used by any other person/entity.
- members profile(s) and photos may be crawled and indexed by search engines, were MCMatrimonyNA.com does not have any control over the search engines behavior and MCMatrimonyNA.com shall not be responsible for any such activities of search engines. MCMatrimonyNA.com has the right to change its features and services from time to time based on members comments or because of a change of policy.
- MCMatrimonyNA.com reserves the right to refuse membership to anyone. MCMatrimonyNA.com may terminate your membership and all information, communications or postings, at any time, without notice, for conduct that violates this Agreement.
- MCMatrimonyNA.com can terminate your membership without any notice for conduct that violates this agreement.
- If we find duplicate profiles then we have the right to suspend any of the profile or all of the profile.
- Any unethical messages, telephonic calls or any other such misbehavior by a MCMatrimonyNA.com registered candidates or by their families to a fellow registered candidates or to their family will lead immediate termination of their profiles without any prior information.
- Disclaimer of Warranties
You expressly agree that use of the services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the MCMatrimonyNA.com site is at your sole risk and that you will be solely responsible for any damage to your computer system or loss of data that results from the download of files, software, services and/or any graphics or other content. The services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the MCMatrimonyNA.com site are provided on an “as is” basis. MCMatrimonyNA.com, its licensors and suppliers expressly disclaim all warranties of any kind, whether express, implied, statutory or otherwise, including, but not limited to the implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose and non-infringement. neither MCMatrimonyNA.com, nor its licensors or suppliers make any warranty that the software, services and/or any graphics or other content you download from the MCMatrimonyNA.com site will meet your requirements, or that the software or service will be uninterrupted, timely, secure, or error free; nor does MCMatrimonyNA.com, its licensors or suppliers make any warranty as to the results that may be obtained from the use of the service or as to the accuracy or reliability of any information obtained through the service or that defects in the software will be corrected.
- Limitation of liability
In no event shall MCMatrimonyNA.com, its licensors or suppliers be liable to you or any third party for any indirect, incidental, special or consequential damages, resulting from the use or the inability to use the software, service, and/or any graphics or other content, including but not limited to, damages for loss of profits, even if MCMatrimonyNA.com has been advised of the possibility of such damages. Further MCMatrimonyNA.com shall have no liability to you or other third parties for any third party content uploaded onto or downloaded from the service. Some jurisdictions do not allow the limitation or exclusion of liability for incidental or consequential damages so some of the above limitations may not apply to you.
You hereby agree, at your expense, to indemnify, defend and hold MCMatrimonyNA.com harmless from and against any loss, cost, damages, liability, and/or expense arising out of or relating to
- third party claims, actions or allegations of infringement based on information, data or content you submitted in connection with the service,
- any fraud or manipulation, or other breach of this agreement, by you, or
- third party claims, actions or allegations brought against MCMatrimonyNA.com arising out of your use of the service or software.
- General Terms
This agreement is governed in all respects by the laws of the Land, rules and regulations and any dispute arising hereunder shall be subjected to the jurisdiction of Country/State/County and you consent to the exclusive jurisdiction of the Court. If any provision of this Agreement is held to be invalid or unenforceable, such provision shall be struck and the remaining provisions shall be enforced. MCMatrimonyNA.com failure to act with respect to a breach by you does not waive MCMatrimonyNA.com right to act with respect to subsequent or similar breaches. You may not assign or transfer this Agreement or any rights hereunder, and any attempt to the contrary is void. This Agreement shall inure to the benefit of and be binding upon each party’s successors and assigns. MCMatrimonyNA.com shall not be liable for any delay or failure to perform resulting directly or indirectly from any causes beyond MCMatrimonyNA.com’s reasonable control. Any notice required or given to you under this Agreement shall be delivered by electronic mail at the e-mail address provided by you during registration.
- Special Admonitions for International use
As a consequence of the global nature of the Internet, you agree to comply with all local rules regarding user conduct on the Internet and acceptable content. This Agreement constitutes the complete and exclusive understanding and agreement of the parties relating to the subject matter hereof and supersedes all prior understandings, proposals, agreements, negotiations, and discussions between the parties, whether written or oral. You understand and agree that you are solely responsible for reviewing the terms of this Agreement from time to time. Any continued use of the Software or Service by you after such amended terms have been posted or information regarding such amendment has been sent to you, shall be deemed your consent and agreement to such amended terms.